Dia-b thé Special CP Drink
- Professional teamwork, special varieties to preserve the natural “Cytopiloyne”!
- Natural, non-toxic, super organic
- Passed the highest international standard SGS-481 inspection (only 381 items are required in Taiwan)
- Passed the Green Shield seal certification, pesticide 0 detection
- No sugar! Nutritional supplements to regulate physiological functions
- Nourish and strengthen the body, nourish the face and beauty to quench thirst and reduce fire
Under the unique professional cultivation technology. From planting to tea bag production, the entire process follows the highest food standards, natural organic, non-toxic, no heavy metal residues, the world’s highest SGS 481 pesticide residue-free certification, exquisite farming friendly land.
The use of PLA (polylactic acid) tea bags made of non-modified corn starch as raw material comes from natural and reproducible plant resources to ensure safety and non-toxicity; the characteristics of being completely biodegradable will not cause a burden on the environment; in the taste of tea In addition to incense, it can also contribute to environmental protection.
The most refreshing tea
Dia-b thé’s refreshing and natural smell and taste come from natural organic herbs. The tea soup brewed has an elegant golden yellow with a slightly metallic luster. Since ancient times, golden yellow has represented the image of gorgeousness and wealth. The aroma is thick, the taste is warm and the taste is sweet, using the natural herbal energy of flowers and plants, without caffeine and artificial flavors, allowing people to enjoy delicious food and practice healthy life without burden. It can be served hot as well as cold, suitable for savoring during afternoon tea time during the day.